Due to a routine software upgrade memcache was temporarily not available, which might have resulted in some dropped measurements or traces. We have fixed the issue for now and are watching the current status as well as being in contact with our infrastructure provider to resolve the issue permanently.
Sorry for the inconvenience and we will keep you updated.
**Edit 12:00:** We checked our metrics and can confirm that the incident did not cause any data to be dropped. API-Calls, Measurements and Trace numbers are all stable.
**Edit 11:50:** We resolved the issue with our infrastructure provider, everything is operational again!